Kannel: Open Source WAP and SMS gateway
$Revision: 5037 $
Go to the documentation of this file.
* The Kannel Software License, Version 1.0
* Copyright (c) 2001-2016 Kannel Group
* Copyright (c) 1998-2001 WapIT Ltd.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
* if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by the
* Kannel Group (http://www.kannel.org/)."
* Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
* if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
* 4. The names "Kannel" and "Kannel Group" must not be used to
* endorse or promote products derived from this software without
* prior written permission. For written permission, please
* contact email@example.com.
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Kannel",
* nor may "Kannel" appear in their name, without prior written
* permission of the Kannel Group.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE KANNEL GROUP OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
* OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
* OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
* BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
* OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
* EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Kannel Group. For more information on
* the Kannel Group, please see <http://www.kannel.org/>.
* Portions of this software are based upon software originally written at
* WapIT Ltd., Helsinki, Finland for the Kannel project.
* smsc.h - interface to SMS center subsystem
* Lars Wirzenius for WapIT Ltd.
* New API by Kalle Marjola 1999
* A data structure representing an SMS center. This data structure
* is opaque: users MUST NOT use the fields directly, only the
* smsc_* functions may do so.
/* Open the connection to an SMS center. 'grp' is a configgroup which
determines the sms center. See details from sample configuration file
The operation returns NULL for error and the pointer
to the new SMSCenter structure for OK.
* reopen once opened SMS Center connection. Close old connection if
* return 0 on success
* return -1 if failed
* return -2 if failed and no use to repeat the progress (i.e. currently
* reopen not implemented)
/* Return the `name' of an SMC center. Name is defined here as a string that
a human understands that uniquely identifies the SMSC. This operation
cannot fail. */
/* Close the connection to an SMS center. Return -1 for error
(the connection will be closed anyway, but there was some error
while doing so, so it wasn't closed cleanly), or 0 for OK.
Return 0 if the smsc is NULL or smsc is already closed.
char * smsc_name(SMSCenter *smsc)
int smsc_close(SMSCenter *smsc)
SMSCenter * smsc_open(CfgGroup *grp)
int smsc_reopen(SMSCenter *smsc)
See file LICENSE for details about the license agreement for using, modifying, copying or deriving work from this software.