Kannel: Open Source WAP and SMS gateway
$Revision: 5037 $
Go to the documentation of this file.
* The Kannel Software License, Version 1.0
* Copyright (c) 2001-2016 Kannel Group
* Copyright (c) 1998-2001 WapIT Ltd.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
* if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by the
* Kannel Group (http://www.kannel.org/)."
* Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
* if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
* 4. The names "Kannel" and "Kannel Group" must not be used to
* endorse or promote products derived from this software without
* prior written permission. For written permission, please
* contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Kannel",
* nor may "Kannel" appear in their name, without prior written
* permission of the Kannel Group.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE KANNEL GROUP OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
* OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
* OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
* BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
* OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
* EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Kannel Group. For more information on
* the Kannel Group, please see <http://www.kannel.org/>.
* Portions of this software are based upon software originally written at
* WapIT Ltd., Helsinki, Finland for the Kannel project.
* gwlib/getopt.h - define a prototype for the getopt function
* Some systems have a <getopt.h> which defines the getopt stuff. On
* those systems, we include that. On other systems, we provide our own
int getopt(int argc, char **argv, char *opts)
char * optarg
See file LICENSE for details about the license agreement for using, modifying, copying or deriving work from this software.