Kannel: Open Source WAP and SMS gateway
$Revision: 5037 $
Go to the documentation of this file.
* The Kannel Software License, Version 1.0
* Copyright (c) 2001-2016 Kannel Group
* Copyright (c) 1998-2001 WapIT Ltd.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
* if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by the
* Kannel Group (http://www.kannel.org/)."
* Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
* if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
* 4. The names "Kannel" and "Kannel Group" must not be used to
* endorse or promote products derived from this software without
* prior written permission. For written permission, please
* contact email@example.com.
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Kannel",
* nor may "Kannel" appear in their name, without prior written
* permission of the Kannel Group.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE KANNEL GROUP OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
* OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
* OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
* BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
* OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
* EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Kannel Group. For more information on
* the Kannel Group, please see <http://www.kannel.org/>.
* Portions of this software are based upon software originally written at
* WapIT Ltd., Helsinki, Finland for the Kannel project.
* wap_push_pap_mime.h: Header for a (gateway oriented) mime parser for pap
* module. This parser conforms proxy rules set in Push Message, chapter 7.
* (Headers are passed as they are)
* By Aarno Syvšnen for Wapit Ltd
* Implementation of the external function, PAP uses MIME type multipart/
* related to communicate a push message and related control information from
* pi to ppg. Mime_parse separates parts of message and in addition returns
* MIME-part-headers of the content entity. Preamble and epilogue of are dis-
* carded from control messages, but not from a multipart content entity.
* Multipart/related content type is defined in rfc 2046, chapters 5.1, 5.1.1,
* and 5.1.7. Grammar is capitulated in rfc 2046 appendix A and in rfc 822,
* appendix D. Functions called by mime_parse remove parsed parts from the mime
* Input: pointer to mime boundary and mime content
* Output: in all cases, pointer to pap control document and push data. If
* there is a capabilities document, pointer to this is returned, too. If there
* is none, pointer to NULL instead.
* In addition, return 1 if parsing was succesfull, 0 otherwise.
static char ** push_data
static char * boundary
int mime_parse(Octstr *boundary, Octstr *mime_content, Octstr **pap_content, Octstr **push_data, List **content_headers, Octstr **rdf_content)
See file LICENSE for details about the license agreement for using, modifying, copying or deriving work from this software.