* The Kannel Software License, Version 1.0
* Copyright (c) 2001-2016 Kannel Group
* Copyright (c) 1998-2001 WapIT Ltd.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
* if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by the
* Kannel Group (http://www.kannel.org/)."
* Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
* if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
* 4. The names "Kannel" and "Kannel Group" must not be used to
* endorse or promote products derived from this software without
* prior written permission. For written permission, please
* contact email@example.com.
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Kannel",
* nor may "Kannel" appear in their name, without prior written
* permission of the Kannel Group.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE KANNEL GROUP OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
* OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
* OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
* BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
* OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
* EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Kannel Group. For more information on
* the Kannel Group, please see <http://www.kannel.org/>.
* Portions of this software are based upon software originally written at
* WapIT Ltd., Helsinki, Finland for the Kannel project.
* wsp_push_server_states.def - macro calls to generate rows of the state
* table. See the documentation for guidance how to use and update these.
* Note that NULL state is called here SERVER_PUSH_NULL_STATE. Condition 1
* means that an action is unconditional.
* By Aarno Syvšnen for Wapit Ltd
pdu = make_confirmedpush_pdu(current_event);
send_invoke(sm, pdu, current_event, TRANSACTION_CLASS_1);
current_event->u.TR_Abort_Ind.abort_code == WSP_ABORT_DISCONNECT,
wsp_event = wap_event_create(Disconnect_Event);
wsp_event->u.Disconnect_Event.session_handle = pm->server_push_id;
current_event->u.TR_Abort_Ind.abort_code == WSP_ABORT_SUSPEND,
wsp_event = wap_event_create(Suspend_Event);
wsp_event->u.Suspend_Event.session_handle = pm->server_push_id;
current_event->u.TR_Abort_Ind.abort_code != WSP_ABORT_DISCONNECT &&
current_event->u.TR_Abort_Ind.abort_code != WSP_ABORT_SUSPEND,