Kannel: Open Source WAP and SMS gateway
$Revision: 5037 $
Go to the documentation of this file.
* The Kannel Software License, Version 1.0
* Copyright (c) 2001-2016 Kannel Group
* Copyright (c) 1998-2001 WapIT Ltd.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
* if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by the
* Kannel Group (http://www.kannel.org/)."
* Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
* if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
* 4. The names "Kannel" and "Kannel Group" must not be used to
* endorse or promote products derived from this software without
* prior written permission. For written permission, please
* contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Kannel",
* nor may "Kannel" appear in their name, without prior written
* permission of the Kannel Group.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE KANNEL GROUP OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
* OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
* OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
* BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
* OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
* EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Kannel Group. For more information on
* the Kannel Group, please see <http://www.kannel.org/>.
* Portions of this software are based upon software originally written at
* WapIT Ltd., Helsinki, Finland for the Kannel project.
* gwassert.h - assertions macros that report via log files
* Define our own version of assert that calls panic(), because the
* normal assert() prints to stdout which no-one will see.
* We also define a gw_assert_place macro so that we can easily use it
* data structure consistency checking function and report the place where
* the consistency checking function was called.
* Richard Braakman
* Lars Wirzenius
/* for panic() */
/* The normal assert() does nothing if NDEBUG is defined. We honor both
* NDEBUG and our own NO_GWASSERT. If NDEBUG is defined, we always turn
* on NO_GWASSERT, so that user code does not have to check for them
* separately. */
#if defined(NDEBUG) && !defined(NO_GWASSERT)
#define gw_assert(expr) ((void) 0)
#define gw_assert_place(expr, file, lineno, func) ((void) 0)
#define gw_assert(expr) \
((void) ((expr) ? 0 : \
(panic(0, "%s:%ld: %s: Assertion `%s' failed.", \
__FILE__, (long) __LINE__, __func__, #expr), 0)))
#define gw_assert_place(expr, file, lineno, func) \
((void) ((expr) ? 0 : \
(panic(0, "%s:%ld: %s: Assertion `%s' failed. " \
"(Called from %s:%ld:%s.)", \
__FILE__, (long) __LINE__, __func__, \
#expr, (file), (long) (lineno), (func)), 0)))
See file LICENSE for details about the license agreement for using, modifying, copying or deriving work from this software.