* The Kannel Software License, Version 1.0
* Copyright (c) 2001-2016 Kannel Group
* Copyright (c) 1998-2001 WapIT Ltd.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
* if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by the
* Kannel Group (http://www.kannel.org/)."
* Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
* if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
* 4. The names "Kannel" and "Kannel Group" must not be used to
* endorse or promote products derived from this software without
* prior written permission. For written permission, please
* contact email@example.com.
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Kannel",
* nor may "Kannel" appear in their name, without prior written
* permission of the Kannel Group.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE KANNEL GROUP OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
* OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
* OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
* BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
* OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
* EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Kannel Group. For more information on
* the Kannel Group, please see <http://www.kannel.org/>.
* Portions of this software are based upon software originally written at
* WapIT Ltd., Helsinki, Finland for the Kannel project.
* wap_ppg_session_machine.def: macro call to generate the machine to store
* data for WAP connected pushes.
* See architecture document for guidance how to use this.
* Fields of the machine have following meaning:
* a) Identification: pi_push_id, push_id, sender_address
* b) Implementing PAP attribute (see PPG Services, Chapter 6):
* message_state, code, desc, event_time, delivery_method
* c) Session this push uses: session_id, addr_tuple
* d) fields to implement time dependent push: timestamp and field to
* e) field to implement priority: a priority field. Priority scheme
* stores the message, too.
* f) fields to store push message data until the session is establish-
* ed: push headers, push data, push capabilities.
* g) field to define network and bearer PI is asking: address_type
* h) fields to specify reporting to PI: progress_notes_requested, ppg_
* i) PI authentication fields: authentication fields for this push:
* authenticated, trusted.
* j) Smsc used for pushing
* k) fields used for delivery reports: dlr_url, dlr_mask, smsbox_id,
* By Aarno Syvšnen for Wapit Ltd, for Wiral Ltd and for Global Networks Inc
#error "Macro MACHINE is missing"
#error "Macro INTEGER is missing"
#error "Macro OCTSTR is missing"
#error "Macro OPTIONAL_OCTSTR is missing"
#error "Macro ADDRTUPLE is missing"
#error "Macro CAPABILITIES is missing"
#error "Macro HTTPHEADER is missing"
MACHINE(OCTSTR(pi_push_id) /* this id is selected by PI and SHOULD
include data separating different PIs */
INTEGER(push_id) /* this id is generated by Kannel */
OPTIONAL_OCTSTR(sender_address) /* PPG address known by PI */
INTEGER(message_state) /* Implementing PAP attribute */
INTEGER(session_id) /* link to the push session */
OPTIONAL_OCTSTR(deliver_after_timestamp) /* for time dependent push,
INTEGER(priority) /* for QoS attribute priority */
INTEGER(address_type) /* defining the network */
INTEGER(progress_notes_requested)/* do we send progress notes about
OPTIONAL_OCTSTR(ppg_notify_requested_to) /* do we notify PI the
INTEGER(authenticated) /* transferring trust from the client to
OPTIONAL_OCTSTR(smsc_id) /* smsc used for pushes */
OPTIONAL_OCTSTR(dlr_url) /* for delivery reports */