Kannel: Open Source WAP and SMS gateway
$Revision: 5037 $
Go to the documentation of this file.
* The Kannel Software License, Version 1.0
* Copyright (c) 2001-2016 Kannel Group
* Copyright (c) 1998-2001 WapIT Ltd.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
* if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by the
* Kannel Group (http://www.kannel.org/)."
* Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
* if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
* 4. The names "Kannel" and "Kannel Group" must not be used to
* endorse or promote products derived from this software without
* prior written permission. For written permission, please
* contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Kannel",
* nor may "Kannel" appear in their name, without prior written
* permission of the Kannel Group.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE KANNEL GROUP OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
* OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
* OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
* BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
* OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
* EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Kannel Group. For more information on
* the Kannel Group, please see <http://www.kannel.org/>.
* Portions of this software are based upon software originally written at
* WapIT Ltd., Helsinki, Finland for the Kannel project.
* wml_compiler.h - compiling WML to WML binary
* This is a header for WML compiler for compiling the WML text
* format to WML binary format, which is used for transmitting the
* decks to the mobile terminal to decrease the use of the bandwidth.
* See comments below for explanations on individual functions.
* Tuomas Luttinen for Wapit Ltd.
* wml_compile - the interface to wml_compiler
* This function compiles the WML to WML binary. The arguments are
* the following:
* wml_text: the WML text to be compiled
* charset: the character set as HTTP headers declare it
* wml_binary: buffer for the compiled WML binary
* version: max wbxml version supported by device, or NULL for default
* The wml_text and charset are allocated by the caller and should also be
* freed by the caller. The function takes care for memory allocation for
* the wml_binary. The caller is responsible for freeing this space.
* Return: 0 for ok, -1 for an error
* Errors are logged with a little explanation and error number.
* A function to initialize the wml compiler for use. Allocates memory
* for the tables wml compiler uses.
* The passed boolean defines if our internal wml_compiler will be forcing
* libxml2 parser to be strict, hence not to recover from XML parsing
* errors, or if we let the parset be relax and recover from errors.
* Beware that a related XML parsing mode is considered to be a vulnerability
* to your wapbox if huge WML/XML bogus is injected and the wml_compiler
* runs all his string sorting/matching things on this.
* A function for shutting down the wml_compiler. Frees the memory used
* by the wml compiler.
Octstr * charset
void wml_init(int wml_xml_strict)
int wml_compile(Octstr *wml_text, Octstr *charset, Octstr **wml_binary, Octstr *version)
static int wml_xml_strict
See file LICENSE for details about the license agreement for using, modifying, copying or deriving work from this software.