Kannel: Open Source WAP and SMS gateway
$Revision: 5037 $
Go to the documentation of this file.
* The Kannel Software License, Version 1.0
* Copyright (c) 2001-2016 Kannel Group
* Copyright (c) 1998-2001 WapIT Ltd.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution,
* if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
* "This product includes software developed by the
* Kannel Group (http://www.kannel.org/)."
* Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself,
* if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
* 4. The names "Kannel" and "Kannel Group" must not be used to
* endorse or promote products derived from this software without
* prior written permission. For written permission, please
* contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Kannel",
* nor may "Kannel" appear in their name, without prior written
* permission of the Kannel Group.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE KANNEL GROUP OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS
* BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
* OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT
* OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
* BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
* OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
* EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Kannel Group. For more information on
* the Kannel Group, please see <http://www.kannel.org/>.
* Portions of this software are based upon software originally written at
* WapIT Ltd., Helsinki, Finland for the Kannel project.
/* gwpoll.h - define poll() for systems that don't have it */
/* If the system supplies it, we're done. Assume that if the header file
* exists, it will define poll() and struct pollfd for us. */
/* Most systems accept any negative timeout value as meaning infinite
* timeout. FreeBSD explicitly wants INFTIM, however. Other systems
* don't define INFTIM. So we use it if it's defined, and -1 otherwise.
#define POLL_NOTIMEOUT INFTIM
#define POLL_NOTIMEOUT (-1)
/* Define struct pollfd and the event bits, and declare a function poll()
* that uses them and is a wrapper around select(). */
/* file descriptor */
/* requested events */
/* returned events */
/* Bits for events and revents */
#define POLLIN 1
/* Reading will not block */
#define POLLPRI 2
/* Urgent data available for reading */
#define POLLOUT 4
/* Writing will not block */
/* Bits only used in revents */
#define POLLERR 8
/* Error condition */
#define POLLHUP 16
/* Hung up: fd was closed by other side */
#define POLLNVAL 32
/* Invalid: fd not open or not valid */
#define POLL_NOTIMEOUT (-1)
/* Implement the function as gw_poll, in case the system does have a poll()
* function in its libraries but just fails to define it in sys/poll.h. */
#define poll(fdarray, numfds, timeout) gw_poll(fdarray, numfds, timeout)
/* !HAVE_SYS_POLL_H */
int gw_poll(struct pollfd *fdarray, unsigned int numfds, int timeout)
See file LICENSE for details about the license agreement for using, modifying, copying or deriving work from this software.